lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

Two Wings / Dos Alas


Hola Gente linda !
Momento perfecto para compartir mucho más sobre algunos de mis procesos creativos, les dejo dónde encontrar inspiración, colores y patrones.

Hi lovely !

I feel the time is perfect to share lots more about some of my creative processes, where I find inspiration, colors and patterns in the shop area and have fun sharing some of the things I am working on.


Trabajé sobre un bastidor  de madera 27x 40 cm
Puse algunas cintas en ambos lados
Pegue papel decorado de My Mind´s Eye   
Unifique los bordes con  Gesso y usé  grafito para la definición de las alas de las mariposas 

I worked on a wooden canvas 10,5 x 15,5"
I put some ribbons on both sides 
Glue decorated paper from My Mind's Eye 
Then applied gesso on the edges of ribbons and I used some graphite pencil over the paper to give some definition to the wings of butterflies




Para darle un poco de definición y brillo, froté sobre los bordes conTinta Distress Negra. y con una  esponja  tonal icé con Pearl Ex   

To give them some definition and shimmer, I rubbed on some Black Soot Distress Ink. and sponged the edges with Pearl Ex  a Jacquard Products 

    


I hope to inspire you in your own creative adventures and connect more with all the lovely creative kindreds out there.


No hay comentarios. :